• AC service coils are internally rectified,
and can be used in 50 or 60 cycle (Hz) lines.
• Special voltages and terminations are available
for OEM applications; consult factory.
• Coil should always be installed with lettering facing up.
• Standard coils are not hermetically sealed. For applications
requiring water- or weather-resistant coils, see E-Coils.
• AC voltage service with transient surges over 1000 volts
may require that a varistor be placed in parallel at the coil.
• EG option coils do not use ground terminal.
Pins 1 and 2 are not polarity-sensitive.