- Services & Support
- Sales & Distribution
Under the direction of the Plant Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician provides the most responsive customer support to the organization's customers (both internal and external) and responsible for maintaining various machinery, production processes, auxiliary equipment, and facilities on a daily basis or as needed basis in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Performs complex technical functions in support of production and engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems on specialized test and production equipment.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, repairing, programming and maintaining PLCs; strong skills in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machine drive system (Allen-Bradley, Magnetek, and Siemens); as well as experience with 3-phase electrical systems, motors, breakers, starters, and overloads.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic systems and schematics.
- Completes minor to major repairs, and overhauls on production and facilities equipment.
- Identify parts or supplies in inventory that are out and notify supervisor.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Assist with snow removal and sidewalk salting during winter season.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position, not including apprentice or training time. College not required but technical training certifications a plus. Some AutoCAD experience a plus & should be familiar with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Working knowledge of tool room manual mill & lathe.
Email resume to email@example.com
in MS Word or text format - please use the position title as the subject line of your Email. Please do not send "zip" files, they will not be opened.